>> Really, this was handled in a very, very bad and even ignorant manner. This
>> guy did nothing wrong except for register an expired domain name.
>
> From <http://lowendmac.com/musings/02/0603.html>

Dan. Got nothing against you. But you screwed up, due to an emotional
response and a lack of understanding of how these things work. You aren't
going to get it, because you're in that phase where instead of accepting
that you have done something wrong, you rationalize it.

Well, hey. To quote lennon, "Whatever gets you through the night, is all
right, is all right."

But you've pretty much destroyed any credibility you had whatsoever, and
everything you do in life is a part of you.

Good luck,

Michael Bryan Bell