On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Gene Merritt wrote:

> > I think the "massively off topic" label fits.  Could y'all wrangle about
> > this somewhere else?
> >
> > KeS
> >

> This really isn't off-topic. Somewhere, somehow, we all, in this
> computer world, need, and more, have an obligation to confront and deal
> with issues such as these. These issues are real and we all need to be
> discussing, and, iff appropriate, taking action. The 'blinder-effect'
> never really works for too long. Soon enough we each might be facing
> these same kind of issues. Bringing these issues to light and helping to
> deal with them, in the end,
> will only help strengthen us all.

What, "how to renew your domain registration"?!  I already know how to do
that.  It isn't hard.  It has nothing to do with PowerBooks.  Here's a
suggestion of an appropriate public forum to share your angst:  SLASHMAC!!!

http://www.macslash.org/article.pl?sid=02/05/31/1738247&mode=thread&threshold=-1

> And anyways. there's always the delete method.

Back atcha.

KeS