> On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Dan Knight wrote:
>
>> In the final analysis, Vicente Peiro Crespo acted willfully to take
>> over
>> an existing domain, redirect it, and profit from doing so. I think the
>> "domain pirate" label fits.
>
> I think the "massively off topic" label fits.  Could y'all wrangle about
> this somewhere else?
>
> KeS

This really isn't off-topic. Somewhere, somehow, we all, in this
computer world, need, and more, have an obligation to confront and deal
with issues such as these. These issues are real and we all need to be
discussing, and, iff appropriate, taking action. The 'blinder-effect'
never really works for too long. Soon enough we each might be facing
these same kind of issues. Bringing these issues to light and helping to
deal with them, in the end,
will only help strengthen us all.

And anyways. there's always the delete method.

Peace,
Gene