I bought an 80 gig Western Digital Firewire and after 2 days (just long
enough to get all my info on it) it dies a quick death. Don't think I'll but
another WD product. The Circuit board died. I bought another drive, took the
board out of the good one, put it on the bad one, transferred the data,
replaced the boards again, and sent the bad drive back. They weren't very
helpful in my belief however on the phone.

Keith