On 7/22/02 8:33 AM, "Miller, Kimberly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Of course I would appreciate the better screen and faster performance, but
> not sure I can justify the extra money if it's not likely to outlast the
> iBook in terms of becoming obsolete.

Well I'll tell you, if it were me I'd get the iBook, but pass on the
overpriced extra Apple RAM. Take that extra $387 and put it toward the 700
MHz 14.1" screen iBook with 256 MB RAM, Combo drive, and 30 GB HD for
$1,749. You'll appreciate the larger screen and the extra HD space. If you
still want the extra RAM (which, IMHO, is probably not necessary given the
apps you plan to run), use the savings to get some 3rd party RAM.

-pha