Well, thanks to all who responded. Before I sold my Pismo in favor of a
TiBook 667/30 GB, 1 GB RAM rev C, I bought a new battery (only 45 min left)
not knowing that I could have exploited my Apple Care. Since I am already
experiencing degrading of the battery that came with the TiBook from about
3+ hours to 2.5 hours at best I am wondering when I should contact Apple for
an replacement (hey, I bought the new TiBook with Apple Care, so I might as
well take advantage of it this time). What is the minimum acceptable battery
usage time with an average use for the above configuration?

hannes