>On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, R. Hannes Niedner wrote:
>
>>  Are all those situations really going to be resolved for free with Apple
>>  care (eg. Getting a new battery just because you get only 45mins out instead
>>  of close to 3hours or a new screen if it isn't as bright anymore) ?  That
>>  would be really cool, but just recently I was told that Apple care does not
>>  replace your TiBook screen if you break it (which is really easely
>>  accomplished). Just curious.
>>
>>  hannes
>
>About the distinction between "defective" and "dropped"?

There is one fine distinction: Dropping cracks the LCD. That's how
Apple assigns abuse. They blame you if the keyboard breaks with the
lid down and breaks the LCD (although, in theory, that is their
problem).
--
Ryan Coleman
Coleman Web / Internet Services

Get your email address through lemlists.com for only $5/year.
http://lemlists.com/email/