Well, my Pismo feels better without the battery in the bay. No heat
built up.
Do batteries manifest overheating? I would have guessed that they just
go cold as they go bad.
The battery's been out of the bay for about three hours and it's just
now cooling off.
Could there be a problem with something else that makes the battery heat
up so much?
I do have Applecare for a while longer on this unit, so I'll give them a
call tomorrow.
Donald