Hi there
I am thinkin of upgrading to a G4 powerbook and was
wondering what a fair price for my 2000 Edit Firewire
powerbook. Any suggestions on what it is worth.
Here are the spects
I got it New late Oct 2000
400 mhz G3
1 Gig of Ram
10 Gig Hard drive
DVD Rom Drive
CD RW Drive 8x8x40 (Fits in place of the DVD Rom Drive
and is OS bootable) (almost a year old)
Two Batteries
LCD was just replaced under warrenty
Comes Loaded with
OS X 10.2 on 6 gig partion
OS 9.2.2 on the rest of the drive so Dual boot
iToons 3, iCal, iPhoto, Toast 5, RetrospectExpress,
Apple Works 6, Drive 10.1.2, TechTools 3 on OS 9.2.2,
Plus more
other software i left for trial perpuses and up to the
new owner to remove or buy when done testing
(PhotoShop 7, Adobe GoLive 6 and LiveMotion 2,
FileMaker Pro 6).
Over all the laptop is in excellent condition ie no
major or minour abuse. This laptop is recently G 4
Upgradeable
WOuld like feedback on a fair asking price
thanks
James