I am also an Apple shareholder.  I'm pretty cheap too. I have to be
after the drubbing I took on the stock over the last couple of years.
But I paid full price to Apple for Jaguar because it offered massive
improvement for the money.  No regrets there.  But of iTools, I also
only ever used the email, which was a nice luxury and pretty cool.
Speaking of cheap, I think the best cheap way to get a full featured
G4 Pbook is to plop an upgrade card into a Pismo.  I'm thinking of
finding a 400 mhz Pismo and trading in the old Wallstreet 300.

p.s. I have a copy of Office 98 gold for sale.  Has the cdkey and is
original.  Email me off-list if interested.  I am trying to build up
my G4 piggybank. 8^)

Ross Cottrell