I have a "New" Powerbook G3 (no Series).  I want to put a Orinoco
Gold card in it and get a wireless router to connect it to the
network.  Some questions:

First does anyone know someplace to get an Orinoco Gold for less than $65.

Which routers support AppleTalk between the wireless and wired LAN.
This is a must for me, just to be able to print.  I don't know why
but this should be difficult but it seems like the device should
transfer ANY Ethernet packets.

As a general question can the wireless routers be used simply as an
access point.  That is, to connect a wired LAN to wireless computers.
It seems some at least should be able to based on looking at some
features.  I have a software router now and want to stick with it
unless I can find a hardware router than can do as much.

Are there any low cost routers that not only do port mapping but also
remap the port numbers.  I think this is a big limitation of the ones
I've seen so far.  They'll map one port number to a computer on the
LAN but what if you have two or more computers you want to make
available.  For example you can have multiple computers accessible by
AppleShare IP or Timbuktu by mapping them to different port numbers
(549, 550,... and 408, 409, ... respectively).

TIA
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA