It also depends on the revision of 750 is in the Bluechip versus on the original CPU card. The Powerbook G3s were pretty bad on the power-efficiency compared to the current G3 crop. Even the first-gen G4s had better power efficiency than the G3s the Lombard and Pismo came with. (Just working towards my next paycheck, wanting a Bluechip LS G4/500 for my Lombard)