I totally dissagree with this.

THe issue was that SOME powerbooks didn't do EVERYTHING that OSX was supposed
to provide.  YES, one or two folks may legitimately have been put out by this
issue. Do you REALLY think that it's worth $20-50 MILLION dollars in legal
fees to have this go into a lawsuit?? I seriously doubt it.  I have generally
found that most large corp's (despite what your left-wing idiots in CA think)
ARE interested in the little guy.. Guess what--it's generally the little guy who
makes the profit for them, in the long run.

It should come as no suprise to anyone that this suit was done in LA,
California.  Anybody wonder why California's budget is upside down, and every small
business that can, has moved out of the state??

One proud-to-be-A**-kissing Mac user.

Tom