I have been trying to follow this thread but have grown a bit
tired due to the different time zones and therefore jumbled
posts.

All I'd like to add is that it's amazing how people jump on Apple
considdering the utter CRAP that Micro$oft has produced and
to this day still gets away with.

Laurence

(No, I'm not some sheltered Mac user, I have about 6 PCs)