I would have to agree here. Apple could easily double their market share if they actually spent a bit more time understanding how to treat their customers <ever had to return/fix a machine?>.

This is where Apple is really losing it, I never had to deal with them in the past except the old 5300 fix em 3 times and they work, I thought that was pretty cool of Apple, then I learned this came to be by a law suit. From 1985 all through the Apple road they just worked. The pismos is where I got my taste of Apple Care. Nasty, I really wanted to get the G5s put a 10K order together it is still there waiting to press order-guess we will rebuild the pismos and see what happens. I lost my trust in Apple, yes windoz sucks but the air is getting loud sorta like some of the early G5s I have heard about
Geoff

To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." (Richard Henry Lee, Virginia delegate to the Continental Congress, initiator of the Declaration of Independence, and member of the first Senate, which passed the Bill of Rights.)