The chair recognizes Jeff Drummond at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Make it good...

> I'd say "crap component" accurately describes the Pismo LG CD/DVD drives.
> I know people who are on their third drive.  :/

On my second, and it just crapped out a few weeks ago. So, soon, I'll be on
my third. It's almost as bad as the AC adapters. Much love for Apple, but
there are some bigass holes in select pieces of their technological
infrastructure.

Once I get it replaced, I'm probably gonna get one of those cd-dvd burner
replacements off ebay. My Applecare contract's almost up anyway. Then the
upgrading begins.

--Joe Crow

-Everything I need to know about life I learned by killing smart people and
eating their brains.-