Quick question for the Lista's...
Prior to last week I had no trouble replying to a posted query...I would hit reply, delete extra text, type my comments and send...all w/out a problem....Now the replies that I send are returned w/the note that my message has something called "multipart/alternative and this list accepts plain text only" as the reason for the return. What does this mean and why the sudden change for me??? 10.3.2 on iMac se 400 and/or Pismo 400.
Regards and TIA,
Mike K