So, it bounces back to you but it seems to be distributed to the whole list
too.

Have you tried to unsub/sub again? Maybe there is some kind of erroneous
flags in your subscription, although this is really a shot in the dark...

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                Washington, DC, USA