On Feb 26, 2004, at 1:04 PM, Greg Gilmore wrote:

I've been using NetZero now, however, for several weeks and have had zero
problems, and it's less than half the cost of Earthlink's service, i.e.
$9.95/month. The download, either OS 9 or 10, is very quick and is
unobtrusive. (They'll even give me $20 for anyone who signs up and cites me
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> as their reference, and I'll donate half of anything
I get from them to G-Books.)

What download? You have to use their software to access the Internet? Can you not just use Safari and Mail (or whatever browser and email program you choose)? If that's the case, that's a strong argument (to me, at least) against using them. With Earthlink, you can ignore their software (as I do) and use whatever you want.

How is their customer service/tech support?

Another very good ISP that's relatively inexpensive, is CyberWize.net. $14.95 a month, with 24/7/365 live (and knowledgeable) tech support. For info, see <www.hc.cyberwize.net>.

Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
        CyberWize: The Home Business Solution
        Amazing Travel * Health * Tax Benefits
           <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> * 877-507-9562