Well, I've got no reaction from the system when I tried it in my Pismo. The
PCMCIA card menu did appear in the menu bar but the only option was to power
down the card, or something like that.

In any case, if anybody is interested, I just confirmed that my internal
AirPort card and its internal antenna just works fine. I saw a co-worker a
few minutes ago which also brings his Pismo to work. So, I did create a
network and he was easily able to connect to it from over 50 feet. Ouf! Now,
I have to replace this stupid ABS!

Thanks to all that offered assistance!

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                Washington, DC, USA