On Feb 29, 2004, at 8:45 AM, Michael Shaw wrote:

I have a two-week old G4 iBook and I ordered AppleCare for it (mucho dineros) over the internet from the Apple Store and got the emails that indicate that it has been shipped.

My first new Mac in about ten years.

What exactly do I get ???

Will there be there anything besides papers in this package ???

Dude!

You could have saved $100 and just sent LEM Lists a $250 donation. THIS is your Apple Care! :))

--
Tim

Just ask for your own donation if the logic board or screen dies.