Be careful about the memory in the Wallstreet. I was only able to get 256 total (2 - 128 chips, Kingston) ram work in my Wallstreet 233, which also had a Powerlogix 466 upgrade card installed. There have been many listers that reported successfully using the larger 512 chips and some reporting 2 - 512 working. Since Apple only certified the Wallstreet for 192 mb ram, you are really on your own. Most reputable vendors will take the memory back either in exchange or credit.

As far as I know, no one ever offered an answer why some people could and some couldn't make the higher ram work.

Best Regards,

Wayne Schneck Marketing Manager FME 800.327.5676 [EMAIL PROTECTED]