I am just curious as to what problems other Lombard owners might have had with lockups and other curious bugs while using 10.3.3.

I personally have had no problems until I upgraded to 10.3.3, and tried everything, hunting down the cause. Lock-ups would happen randomly, and the video would be messed up after a hard reset, requiring ANOTHER reboot. It seems like the new video drivers are the culprit, and after using Pacifist to downgrade my video drivers to the ones in 10.3.2... my video is faster (although not as pretty when moving windows) and the bug is gone.

Anyone else seeing similar lock-ups under 10.3.3?

Regards,
Adam Thayer