>I have attempted to install a wallstreet II logic board and bottom. This was
>a no go. No video at any port, vga, Svga, or LCD. I had to give up and put
>the 2 meg bottom back on. I have the 12 inch display in a bag if anyone has
>use for it let me know. Till Then ... Peace.

This is because the bluechip once flashed for the logic board with either
Rage II+ or the Rage LT Pro, can't be reflashed for the other kind. The
main reason is that the ROM differs. So I think early 233's (L2 cacheless
with 66Mhz board I think and Rage II+ ), 250s and 292s (83 Mhz boards
with Rage II+) are interchangeable, as is later 233s (with L2 cache and
new 66Mhz boards I think and Rage LT Pro), 266s and 300s (I think same
66Mhz boards with Rage LT Pro).
Though as I haven't tested L2 cacheless 233s with a bluechip flashed for,
say, a 266, I'm not 100% sure, but this should be the case if the
determining factor is the ROM as Powerlogix have hinted to me.