I couldn't agree more with you. MS office for PC users works great at the
office, so does Office 2001 for my OS 9 users. I have had some problems with
Office X and OS X, nothing I couldn't handle. It usually comes down to
fonts. Fonts and MS Office X, can really throw OS X for a loop. You might
want to start there with your crashing problems.

Cheers,

--
Aaron Willems
Network Administrator