On Aug 9, 2004, at 7:36 PM, Alejandro wrote:

The Lombard has an ATI RAGE PRO LT not supported on
OSX.
There are OS X drivers for this card which make almost
nothing.

I'm sorry, but I have GOT to step in here.

Alejandro, SHUT UP!

From the minute you joined this list you have been repeating this same old mantra. If it disappoints you that your Lombard isn't supported, buy a newer laptop! I love my Lombard and it does EVERYTHING I expect it to with OSX. RUNS LIKE A CHAMP!

We heard you the first time....  now drop it.

--
Tim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You know sometimes I get the sudden urge to run around
naked. But then I just drink some Windex. It keeps me from
streaking."