In short.

Q1: Yes, theoretical speed - depends on the distance from the base station, objects in
the way (walls, etc.), other electronics that can interfere with the signal (home
wireless phones, microwaves, ...). But theoretically yes. You are not going to notice
the difference though.

Q2: No you can not fit Airport Extreme Card to the TiBook 667 only the new books have
slot for this card (Alu books).

Q3: Yes you can use the same non-extreme card in PowerBook and white iBooks

Jan