On Aug 10, 2004, at 10:11 AM, Alan C.Magnus wrote:

On Aug 10, 2004, at 12:00 pm, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

MacWireless has an 11g PCMCIA card that works of the box with no additional software. I use one in a Lombard with 10.3.4

Really? So the card is recognized as a genuine Apple AirPort card?

In System Profiler it says Third Party Wireless Card, but it just works.

Either the latest MacAddict or MacWorld (via subscription, may not be on the stands yet) has a review of four or five 802.11G cards for macs.

--
Bruce Johnson

This is the sig who says 'Ni!'