...... Original Message .......
On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 14:33:41 -0400 "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>But if the diagnostic test doesn't show up any problem the fun begins

The problem with that theory here is that TechTools reported a problem with
the HD (which I printed out and sent along) plus Finder/cp showed problems
on some files which I put in one folder on the Desktop called
CorruptedFiles.

I printed the report out (it was easily reproducible) and gave them step by
step instructions to reproduce the other problems.

So if they didn't replace the hard drive, it was pretty foolish.

TjL