At 07:49 PM +0000 10/23/2004, victoria Duggan wrote:
Actually guy's is this really needed??

you all know what is roughly meant ,do you have to pic fault with the way it is put to paper as you are not helping the people that need the help.!

Really by picking at the way they word there emails, you are being rude! and putting them down!

Proper usage of terms avoids misunderstandings. And if you have the knowledge necessary to better explain things, others will have the ability to better diagnose your difficulties.

Ok. So we get carried away a bit. Hey, that's what makes these lists xtra interesting! Gives us something to do while we're waiting for backups to finish! :)

- Dan.
--
The least common denominator puts man in control.
The lease comedy nominator puts mannequin troll.