No! No intention whatever to "bend your ears!" Please don't take offense where none was intended. If the thread doesn't interest you, I understand that. But these things take on a life of their own. I don't see any evidence at all of anyone wanting to offend, so please don't think you're being picked on...stay at the front of the class---you're among friends!

Travis