On 27 Jan 2005, at 21:38, Ben Dyer wrote:

How old is the battery? If you start the computer up, then pull the power cable out, does it stay on? Sometimes old batteries get confused about their charge status, and say they're full when they are in fact holding no charge at all.

Cheers,
Ben

I don't know the age of the battery. I can disconnect it from the adapter and it stays on and gives my a full run of 3+ hours. I've done this several (3-4) times since I've gotten this computer.

Ta

Jim
A. M. G. D.