Good for you!

For me it was very difficult choosing between the 12" (superdrive) and 15"
(combodrive) this time around.  The lighted keyboard would be nice, as would
the larger screen.  Also, while I do travel and like the small size of the
12", I'm not a student anymore and thus do not have to carry and set up
multiple times per day, so the 15" wouldn't be too bad.

What it really came down to was comfort.  I've owned the 12" (1GHz) for a
year and found that it really fit my lifestyle.  It is small enough to take
almost everywhere, and as a result, it is always there when I need it.  I've
had machines the size of the 15" before (T-series ThinkPad was my preferred
laptop in my Windows days) and while only around 5lbs and not too bulky, it
was just large enough that I often left it at home.  The little PowerBook,
on the other hand, is actually small enough that I don't bother with a PDA
anymore.

The screen on the 12" is fine (as you probably know).  It may be inadequate
if you do heavy content creation, but considering that until the Titanium
came out 1024X768 was the best you could do on a Mac laptop anyway, it
remains plenty for most of what a laptop is used for.  I only want more
resolution when doing things like video editing, for which I just plug in my
external monitor.

Andrew