On 30/09/05 18:03, "Howard Katz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I must be missing something then.  Option key, and choose the
> firewire.  Nothing happens and then it defaults to the PB's drive.  T
> key only gives me as previously described.  Do I need to reinstall
> Tiger on the FW drive?  I thought it all copied over when I did the
> backup.

Hmmm, not sure what is going on here but, somehow, your PowerBook doesn't
like your FireWire drive. So, when you drop into OpenFirmware, you can see
your FireWire drive? Then, you did click on it and the icon looks like a
depressed button? Then, you click the right pointing arrow button? And then
what? Does the screen change?

Are you sure you can boot off that drive?

-Laurent.