I put it [G3-OS9.2] to sleep last night...was working fine

except sometimes the keyboard doesn't respond...I was thinking it might need
replaced, I've had to replace everything else...why not!

This morning I turned it on, went to get coffee and when I came back it was
at the desktop and frozen. Great!

I force quit  control+apple+ on/off button nothing

I try to rebuild the destop with extensions off...and half way thru the
startup list of extensions it froze

Now I can't wake it up

I tried reset button...the first time it came opened to the G3 powerbook
Icon wallpaper thingy and dialog box saying your computer did not shut down
properly Disk Aid will perform necessary repairs...

when I clicked  <done> it said that Disk Aid had performed an illegal
operation and is interfering with start up ...or something like that.

I tried to start up from a CD w Disk Warrior...I had to pop out the CD drive
and pin open the drive to load the CD.

reset button to start up from CD

black as tar.

I hear fan/processor /something going on.

The HD is partitioned so there is a system folder on two of the
partitions...one has disk warrior on it...the other one is my main brain.

Kristina