I hope it's going to work properly, as well. However, my thoughts are leaning towards the non-functioning side of things, as it's been 15 hours since I plugged it in and over 9 hours since my last post, and it's still showing 1% charge according to XBattery and OS X. I'm starting to think it's a battery problem or a Lombard problem. I'm leaning toward the former, though.

Thanks for not considering my questions to be stupid, and hopefully having these things answered now will help someone else later on. I do agree on the being one of the best G3/G4 answering areas on the net, though. Where else can we compile such a vast knowledgebase with such a wide area of expertise.

Thanks once again,
Caleb