Amber,

Sounds like you should return the "favor" with a visit to your neighbor (along with a member of the local law enforcement community) to explain your position and let her "try out" her implied strong arm tactic (regarding her brother dealing with you) on your new found friend.

I would not put up with crap like that, and would make it clear that she and her brother understood that. Plus, it gives you a documented record in case he does hack into your network illegally.

Shawn