Coincidentally enough, as this thread was developing I found a
neighbouring linksys signal appear in my 'available networks'. Okay - time
to recognize I am not alone out here. Time for WPA! After some research,
downloading and upgrading I got my system secure.

Then I tried to add my printer.
An HP 5850. It does 802.11 fine. And the manual and browser-based set-up
process all indicates that it supports WPA. Except that after all
the confirmations are made, it can't join the network. Everything has
worked when unprotected.

Does anyone out there have experience with this one?

OS 10.3.9
Airport card (w/Airport update, which *does* allow it to use WPA!)
Belkin 54g Gateway/Router

Thanks
--
Non Illegitimi Carborundum