Got a problem. For a few years after OSX came out, I was primarily using Internet Explorer. Since I switched to Safari last year, I keep running into various pages that I previously downloaded and archived with IE. Most of them were aerial maps from Terraserver but there are others that I need to access since the aerials have been updated with newer flights.

What I need to know is, is anybody successfully running IE 5.23 under Tiger being it is no longer supported?

If not, is there another browser app out there that will allow me to open these IE archived pages?

TIA

Dave