On Feb 20, 2006, at 3:59 PM, David Rodriguez wrote:

Well I've installed IE 5.23 and it opens the archived pages just fine. However I did try saving in another format but IE doesn't offer pdf. Instead only offers HTML and Plain Text. Neither of which save the images. You also can't just select the images in Terraserver as it is a form of Frame made up

If you stated your goals earlier I missed it :)

If you are using OS X, you get a pdf by file/print then choose pdf from the popup on the left.

That will give you exactly the page;

That's a good idea! The Print Feature Forgot about that. Creating a pdf actually wasn't my goal either, somebody here recommended and I was responding. I'm still not sure it will provide the resolution I need however, but will simply have to experiment to see.

Dave