Previously, at 12:10  pm +0200 9/6/09, Mac User #330250 wrote:
>There is a saying that can be used in daily life as well: "Keep it simple and
>stupid" (KISS).

 The version I learned left out the 'and.' It was more demanding because of
that.

Keep it simple, stupid!" (KISS)

I've also heard it referred to as Occam's Razor"

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite.
-- John Kenneth Galbraith

I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely
a waste of time.
-- H. L. Mencken

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of
it.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of
happiness or have gone stark raving mad.
-- Norm Papernick