On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 12:02 AM, John Carmonne <carmo...@aol.com> wrote:

> The seagate site includes Apple and all the OS's as tabbed choices while
> filling
> out the online form, so the Apple PC issue are no problem

That sounds good, but I'd still appreciate it if you could update this
thread with your experiences going through their RMA process. I've
never had to do it myself and I'm curious how it will turn out for
you. Especially since you won't (right?) be able to give them any
feedback from their SeaTools diagnostic tool.

-irrational john