>Well, if that's the case and the disks you have came with the particular
>machine you're trying to install on then a trip to the Apple Store is in order.
>However you stated you bought 4 iMac's and mention two sets of disks that
>don't work, sounds to me like you have the wrong ones. If you can get
>one set to work on any one machine then use CCC to install to any other
>machine. I like retail universal disks because they work every where.

Ugh.  I dread the thought of going to the Apple store.  It's a 2 hour
drive and it is ALWAYS crawling with people.  The Genius Bar is ALWAYS
behind schedule, and I just am not all that interested in losing 5-6
hours of my day AND having to pay Apple for that privilege.

CCC is Carbon Copy Cloner?  What is a TDM?  I'm not up on all these
abbreviations.