I've never used integrated graphics on any of my hackintoshes, mainly because I
play some games and run a multiple monitor setup, but when I did use a Mac Mini
with GMA 950 it wasn't that bad.

As far as system brands go, most of my hacks are custom built boxes, it's just
easier in my opinion to build a machine where you buy components knowing
they'll work, rather than trying in vain to get your name-brand system
completely working.

Just my .02,
Chance