Il giorno 08/10/13 19.57, "Geke" ha scritto:

> One thing I'm not clear about is: which Adobe software has this problem? I
> have been using CS3 on a PowerMac (so PPC G4) and have moved it recently to
> an Intel MacMini with no problem at all.

Adobe CS3 is Universal: it means it contains both PPC and Intel code, and so
it can run natively on both kind of CPUs.
OTOH, Adobe dropped the PPC support in CS4 (AFAIK), thus CS4 (and later) is
Intel-only.

I think CS2 and before were PPC-only (but I'm not sure), thus they run
natively on PPC Macs, and can run on Intel Macs with Rosetta (available only
up to OSX 10.6).

HTH.

---
"G-Group" group.