this idea looks like it would be the best way of doing the job.  Doing a
game that is like this one we are talking about, but different.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 5:21 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Super Mario Brothers game

Hi.
I don't see any reason not to include all the game worlds and levels.
Your also right that there is now several versions of Mario from Mario
Brothers, Mario Brothers 2, Mario Brothers 3, Mario World, and Nintendo
just released a new one not long ago for the Nintendo DS which totally
rocks.
I suppose I could code either the classic outright, or I could do kind
of a crossover game that some of the worlds are from the other Mario
games. The other idea is keep the basic story line, characters, etc and
make up my own worlds and levels which are similar but not exactly
classic. That way someone who played it can not just break a brick and
find a coin etc where they should have found it in the classic game.
They have to learn the game all over again.