Hi, Raul.
Yes, I got your Mario sound pack. The effects actually are not to bad. I
ran them through goldwav and they came out almost as good as the originals.
The only file that did not convert well is the clasic Mario song that is
in the first level of each world. the castle music was a bit short as
well, but works if I can't get a better copy.