Hmmm. Are we talking the Atari 2600? I happen to still own one that is in excellent working order. If we are indeed talking about this precious jewel of a gaming console, I know of a web site that sells Atari games, systems, controllers and accessories, all of which are very thoroughly tested before being put up for sale. Every now and then they get in some of those games that are harder to find, like Pitfall and Frogger. I'm thinking I might just check on the site from time to time and see if they don't get the original Monty in. If they do, I might just order myself a copy. If anybody's interested I can either post the URL or Email you offlist. The best part is they use Pay Pal, which is extremely easy to sign up for.

It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you with no place to go.

From: Thomas Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monty patch status and news.
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 21:05:41 -0400

Hi, Gary and all.
Keep in mind when you think of suggestions that Montezuma's Revenge is
largely based on the arcade game  for Atari.
I don't antisipate designing a bunch of features etc that aren't in the
Atari as this project from the beginning was attempting to

bring back the feel andmemories of the original game. Sure there are
some new twists,but in whole it is largely still that old game.