Hi Allan,
It is a good concept/idea, but no promises from me. I have kind of
figured out how I am going to write the game, and I like challenges. One
way of making a game extremely challenging is by not providing backup.
In short you are on your own, no backup, no resupplies, and that is all
you have to complete the mission.
Perhaps in some of the later missions I will include some backup ships,
but as of missions 1 through 3 which I am working on now there are none.
Smile.