Hi.

I never actually said that a narrator shouldn't! be paid for their performance, only that the relative prices of audio books are! actually way more. This might be because Uk licencing costs extra, or just that you are not familiar with the prices of paperbacks.

David gemmel's knights of dark renown for instance I recently found was seven pounds (about twelve dollars), in print, but £57 as a digital download. Same goes for the harry potter books.

Getting onto games however, I'm not personally convinced everyone in the audio games community does! know that developers are such small companies, especially those who pirate games who do not participate in lists or forums, hence my suggestion to at least give people the bennifit of the doubt.

Beware the Grue!